Read through our Diaper Bank Policy before placing an order to avoid confusion.
1. You can place an order once per month.
- You can order a maximum of 3 sizes.
2. You will receive a call when your order is ready to be picked up.
- You will have 2 business days to pick up.
- Orders NOT picked up on time will be put back and given out to other families.
- If no one has called about your order, it is not ready, and you may be asked to wait for a phone call.
- If you do not pick your order up on time two months in a row, you will have to wait to place your order until the following month.
- Pick-up hours are from 8 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday.
- You can only pick up one order per family.
- Call Kevin (253) 593-6641 Ext. 108 to communicate if there is a barrier to picking up within the assigned time frame.