Enrollment Qualifications


Here you will find commonly used forms that parents are often required to submit on behalf of their child.

Certificate of Immunization Form: Certificate_of_immunization_form

Childcare Registration Form: ChildCare_RegistrationForm

Childcare Agreement Form: ChildCareAgreement

Enrollment Release Agreement Form: enrollment_release_agreement0001

Food Handlers Permission Authorization Form: FHPermission_Authorization

Food Program Information (English and Spanish): Food_Program

Food Program Application Form: Food_Program_Application

Parent Orientation Handbook: parent orientation

Medical Release Form: MEDICAL RELEASE FORM

Program Contact

Turner Cagle


Contact Us

Please enter your name.
Please enter a subject.
Please enter a message.

Subscribe to MCFHC News

* indicates required